As Senior Programmer you will be working in our software development and implementation environment (teams).
You will be responsible for the realization and integration of client needs
with the customer based on defined system specifications.
In context with each implementation project your tasks also include drafting concepts on
custom-required system features as well as the development and testing of such modules or applications.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
As Senior- Programmer you will be responsible for:
- Web Based Application development tasks mainly based on client needs but also for general product improvements
- Technical coordination (adjustment) of interfaces with other modules, components, software application as well as ensuring system availability
- Documentation of completed activities, work results, software changes and/or additions
- Leading through customer training.
Successfully completed study with a bachelors degree (S1) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, or equivalent.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Competent in database-driven programming involving Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle database
- Knowledge about programming and development methods
- Object-orientated analysis and design
- Logical and structured thinking and analysis
- Required 3 years working experience in web system development
- Required 3 years working experience in HR system concepts and implementation
- Project management experience desirable
- Intercultural experience desirable
- Speaking and writing English and Indonesian fluently
- Flexibility and creativity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quick learning aptitude
- Ability to communicate
- Customer orientation
- Analysis capabilities
The willingness to work in a team supporting complete project implementations as well as the ability to adapt to changing tasks with different technologies and industries are required.
If your profile meets our needs and you are interested in working with LaManda send us your detailed application including your Curriculum Vitae, a picture and a description of your skills and experience as well as your expectations.
We are looking forward to your feedback and application. For further questions or applications email us to info@LaManda.biz